1. Unfortunately, the goods you requested cannot be supplied from stock due to heavy commitments.
2. The present supplies of raw materials are being used for earlier orders, which makes it impossible for us to effect your shipment as required.
3. We find it difficult to fill your order at the prices indicated in your letter because of the high cost of raw materials
4. We have to delay your order until the revised one reached the minimum volume we have established.
5. We regret we need to decline this order as the balances of your account with us stands over our fixed reasonable limit.
6. We would like to grant an accurate order by your adding the sizes on the enclosed form.
7. The immediate shipment of your order can be expected only when you modify your usual delivery arrangements by shipping 40% in June and balance in July instead of two equal monthly shipments.
8. As soon as we receive the authorized approval from your local government, we will deliver your order for the materials which are usually prevented from entering your city due to the religious regulations.