广交会 常用英语 口语
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology.
5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.
6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.
7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.
8. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
9. That is just under our line of business.
10. What about having a look at sample first?
11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.
12. The product will find a ready market there.
13. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
16. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.
17. Convenience-store chains are doing well.
18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.
19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market
20. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.
21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.
23. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
24. You will surely find something interesting.
25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?
26. Our product is the best seller.
27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.
29. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.
31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.
32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.
35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.
36. This design has got a real China flavor.
37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.
38. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.
39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.
4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.
2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E- FAS HION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.
3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.
6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?
12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China?
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?
10. No wonder you’re so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
1. Could you say that again, please?
2. Could you repeat that, please?
3. Could you write that down?
4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
5. You mean…is that right?
6. Do you mean..?
7. Excuse me for interrupting you.
1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.
6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back
9. Excuse me a moment.
1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!
2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!
1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
3. Can we make it a little later?
4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.
5. Would you please tell me when you are free?
6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?
9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.
10. OK, I will be here, then.
11. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.